Our photographers are working on the photos, once we receive them we will post them on FaceBook - so make sure you're following us on FaceBook!
There is only one wave, and it starts at 10am MDT!
Definitely! We call ourselves the 6-legged mud run but we do not discriminate on the number of legs!
No way!!! However, you are responsible for your dog. If you know your dog doesn’t like other people/dogs or they could get lost in the mud, then this probably isn’t the best way to spend some quality time with your 4-legged friend.
- Event medal
- Fido will get a surprise too!
- Best of all…you get to spend some quality time with your 4-legged friend and enjoy all the hilarious memories!
Nope. We don’t believe fun should be rushed! We want you and your 4-legged buddy to spend as much time as you want having fun in the mud!
- A towel for you and one for Fido too!
- A valid ID, if you’re over the age of 21.
- Cash – We will have food/beverage vendors, as well as pet friendly vendors.
- Your RegFox ticket. (You will pick up your packet at the event.)
- Confirmation of your signed waiver. (This will be emailed to you.)
Tip: Trash bags to cover your seats to keep them clean.
The 2023 Ruffin' Mudder will be on raw land on Peyton Hwy. just south of the Judge Orr intersection. There will be flags, you won't be able to miss it!
No way! We encourage you to bring all your friends and family – they’ll love seeing you and Fido get all muddy and enjoy visiting all the vendor stations.
Unfortunately we cannot transfer or refund any registration fees.
We’d love you have you! Please send us a message through the Contact Us section on the main page and we will email you back with available volunteer opportunities!